No power quadrafire mt Vernon pellet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Phelps2191

Mar 28, 2021
New hampahire
Hey guys,
2003 mt Vernon pellet stove. No my best move I had the blower fan snap disk disconnected and forgot when I plugged back in... bang. Shorted something out. Two fuses checked, this is a four speed control panel. Snap disks checked, all fine. Fuse in control board is fine. Wondering if I replace control board.
Any thoughts?

More than likely. Take out the board and check the traces on both sides. Then hold a light up to the back of it and look for vaporized traces in between the 2 layers of board.
C0D87469-8422-4251-8179-06008F113B50.png

Reactions: kappel15
This is great info. I took it out and just as you guessed there are two large spots just as your picture has. Thanks! I’ll order a new one and hope I didn’t fry anything else.