None of the Lowes, Homedepot's have any pipe or fittings yet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I called 4 of these stores today in maine and none has a proper stock or any stock of what a woodstove burner needs. The HT prices are great at $83 for a 3" Dura/plus pipe at HD. However they had no fittings, adapters and don't carry DVL stove pipe...Oh they do have rain caps and the boxed up packages which won't do me a damn bit of good with a metal roof. Maybe I'll just go with HT all the way up from my stove to my rain cap. I put a price on aggravation these days...and I acted early to buy my stove and wood in june, but these sales people are saying call back in late Aug and early sept....too long for me . The earley bird gets the worm...simple ,but true.
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.