None of you guys showed up for Halloween!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never burned Infernos but if you have to give them away is it a trick or a treat?

i was giving out bags of pellets
n1z6ac.jpg
Darn I Missed it but put me on your christmas list.;)

Reactions: oldmountvernon
Hey dex! You were right. dam fool actually though we were deer! ==c
i missed this! Which one of you tried to sneak on the side of the house? i got your pic BUSTED. lucky fawns are protected! good idea. one of you should of came as a Buck ;lol
282f6s8.jpg

How did I miss this thread? That was hilarious. I was drooling too watching all that fine finger food walking around.

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
How did I miss this thread? That was hilarious. I was drooling too watching all that fine finger food walking around.
all corn fed :) might think the hunters in the area would thank me

Definately would be tasty.

Ya know, in some states they call that baiting deer and it is (shall I say) frowned upon by the wildlife police (and state court judges).

Some fancy lawyer would argue it's not baiting if no one is hunting them, but up here, I think it's only legal to feed deer during certain months, although it's highly discouraged.

Yeah I know what you are saying but likely that fancy lawyer would have his hind end handed to him, funny thing about what constitutes what some places.

Yeah I know what you are saying but likely that fancy lawyer would have his hind end handed to him, funny thing about what constitutes what some places.

Hopefully he would.

i dont killem Smokey, my brother in laws come over and watch them ,shaking their head. Come on just let me hit one. Nope no deer killing here

Maybe you don't hunt them OMV but you should check out what is what with the wildlife folks. 508-389-6326 is the number to call.

In some states it is illegal to feed deer (and a lot of other wildlife as well) weather you hunt them or not. In some states it depends upon where in the state and weather or not it is on private property.

In some states what is legal before hunting season isn't once it starts even if you aren't doing any hunting yourself.

What can I say, if there is anyway to confuse matters gubment either already does it or is planning on doing it.

Ready for the nor'easter? We had a few snow flurries here today.

Maybe you don't hunt them OMV but you should check out what is what with the wildlife folks. 508-389-6326 is the number to call.

In some states it is illegal to feed deer (and a lot of other wildlife as well) weather you hunt them or not. In some states it depends upon where in the state and weather or not it is on private property.

In some states what is legal before hunting season isn't once it starts even if you aren't doing any hunting yourself.

What can I say, if there is anyway to confuse matters gubment either already does it or is planning on doing it.

Ready for the nor'easter? We had a few snow flurries here today.
My brother in law is an environmental police officer ;)

it is frowned upon to feed any wildlife, but not illegal
Yes it is illegal to bait and kill/hunt
it isnt illegal to bait the week prior and get them coming and stop baiting for the hunt, which is asinine

anyway i am not feeding them this winter they wrecked my lawn and i planted a 45 tree privacy border and i have to TRY to keep them away

3 inches of rain expected wed/thurs 28 degrees right now thank god that storm is bringing warm air
Somersets keeping me toasty, cant wait to wake up in the morning and see how they kept up with the cold blast and see what the temp is in my hard to heat bedroom

you sure they're not lapping up a few broken bags of Trebios or Somersets?

Status
Not open for further replies.