Not free, but good craigslist deal (S. NH) - updated with pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

btj1031

Feeling the Heat
Feb 11, 2008
NH
http://nh.craigslist.org/for/934788835.html

I've gone twice and filled up my truck, about a half cord each time. $150 a cord for nice oak (and maple, which I grabbed quite a bit of due to convenience of location) cut but unsplit isn't too bad at all around here. Very nice looking wood - I'm excited about having a cord with absolutely no birch or other softer stuff. I'll post some pics of the new pile in the next couple of days. There's a bunch left if you're in the area.

OK, so here's a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 11-29-08 wood 2.JPG
    11-29-08 wood 2.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 542
  • 11-29-08 wood 1.JPG
    11-29-08 wood 1.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 540
Bump to showcase update with pics.

Great deal. 14" kinda small but I'd still grab it if I was in the area.

I haven't put a tape measure to it, but I'd say most are 14" or larger. The more I use my stove, the more I realize smaller wood is good wood, according to the stove that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.