Oh No - Mole Holes !! What do we do?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog keeps the moles away. Had a cat once that went after them too.

Those traps that shoot spikes into the ground are junk.

PLug up as many exit holes as you can, run a hose from the tailpipe of your car down the one remaining hole and run the car for awhile.

Even more interesting if you run a can of seafoam though the vacuum lines shortly before you do this.

Panhandler said:
lukem said:
Panhandler said:

That's two words.

Carl doesn't know that.

Cute!

Well, I just did my neighbors lawn.

3 big holes so I got the automotive road flares !! They work the best for big holes because they put out alot of smoke.

Cost $5.99 for 3 big long flares.

The Home Depot 4 gassers I bought for $5.96, one was a DUD !!

So the Autozone road flares are the way to go !!! See pic below:

Attachments

• AutomotiveRoadFlaresSC.jpg
    AutomotiveRoadFlaresSC.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 174
Don2222 said:
Hello

Well I used 2 smoke bombs on those 2 holes near the house. Also the 36 lbs of Grub killer is killing off their food supply.

Hopefully that should do it. If not I will try the road flares.

Thanks Everyone for all your information!

Problem is, they don't eat grubs, marketing at it's finest. 98% of their diet is earth worms, and you don't want to kill those. Traps, man, traps!

Status
Not open for further replies.