Okanagans $239 per ton 11/20 and 11/21 Cash and Carry

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pallet last week for 40.00 more from the same place and some of the bags on the bottom must have been in the mud as the bottom of the pallet was full of dirt and some of the bags where damaged so they gave me 2 free bags nice . But when I got home and pulled the pallet apart to re stack i found some of the bags in the middle had tiny pin holes in the bags and got wet making for some exploded pellets mixed in and I have to sift aprox dozen bags and ended up trashing about six bags worth. So look them over good.

That's a good price for Okanagans around here, but how many people can actually get 1.3 tons home themselves? One pallet maybe, but more than one? Not many, I'll bet.

Still though, their "non-special" price is only $269/ton ... which is $20/ton less than I paid two weeks ago (from a different place)... and their flat deliver is $20 less than I paid too..... I could have saved $80.... oh, well......
Last time I looked at pelletsdirect a month or so ago, they didn't even show Okanagans.

Status
Not open for further replies.