Old American Harvestors 6037

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

nbaier513

Jan 27, 2017
outlander8
Hi I just installed a 6037 in my garage and tried firing it up. Got it started and it will auger at first but after the initial start it stops. Do I need to check the pressure switch? I think it has a real old board that only has the 5 position switch, and a status light that's solid green, twice I've seen it start blinking but I can't find what the blinking means. Anybody have a manual or chart for that status light?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Update got it going the pressure switch is bad or I don't have enough pressure. I ran a wire through the nipple into the fan housing no resistance to it twisted it a bunch so I think the nipple isn't blocked.