old regency H2100M, 1991 help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matlocc

Jan 22, 2015
michigan
I can't find much information about this unit and Regency is horrible to communicate with. I need to know how much space should be between the baffle board and the metal lip that drops down from the top of the fire box. I am restoring this unit and don't want to block the airflow too much.

If you get the correct replacement baffles (033-955 Baffle (2/set) I2100), you shouldn't need to know that.
Push them all the way to the rear & as far to either side as you can. The underside of both baffles should
be in contact with the air tubes.

I appreciate the baffle number but my stove only has one tube, in the front. no openings for any others. The baffles I ordered seem to only leave about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch opening. The manual on line ends on page 16, page 17 shows the parts of course!

My Bad. I mis-read as I2100 not H2100. I can read all the pages fine,
right down to page 20. Here's MOST of page 17... with the rest of it below...

upload_2015-3-13_16-19-46.png upload_2015-3-13_16-20-57.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.