Osburn 900

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revdocjim

Burning Hunk
Sep 7, 2015
Japan
Last week I visited friends in Minnesota and stayed for several days. They recently installed an Osburn 900 in a shallow fireplace in their living room and we enjoyed using it very much. It isn't their main heat source but seems to be working really well and they are quite happy. I fired it up one evening and found it to work really well. The only reason I'm posting here is because I don't see any reviews of this stove on this site and was curious if others have used it and what their impressions were. It's small and so not an all night burner but I often see folks asking for advice or recommendations on small stoves and this one seems like a valid option.

Status
Not open for further replies.