After reading a lot of information on this site at https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/was-lost-but-now-am-found-off-to-buy-an-outside-air-kit.37363/#post-475828 as well as some other threads and checking out the helpful diagrams at http://www.chimneysweeponline.com/cpacfusion.htm I decided to break up the great looking tile that we installed a couple of years ago and install an outside air intake on our Pacific Energy Super 27. Once I realized that the air intake does not connect to the stove, I would not need to purchase an adapter and I could drill through wood rather than concrete block to get outside, I figured the project was manageable. I only needed to spend $12.50 on a dryer vent kit from a local hardware store. I started the project Saturday morning and thought that I'd be done by noon. Wrong. It took the entire day and at a few times, I regretted starting the project. I've got a lot of respect for people who have the gift for working with their hands and will tools. This projected reminded me why I don't work construction, farm, or do any other job that would require me to be able to fix or install anything to feed my family. Step 1 - Drill through tile, cement board, plywood and floor. If I would've hit a floor joist, I probably would've given up. I used the dust outline to determine where to drill and drove a large spike through the hole to figure out where the hole came through in the basement. Step 2 - Remove tile and cement board. This was much more difficult than I expected. Step 3 - Remove plywood. Again, much more difficult and time consuming than expected. Step 4 - Drill through floorboards (see comment from step 3). Since the floor joists blocked by jig saw, I had to use a chisel and hammer to round out the hole. Steps 5 & 6 - Insert flexible hose and drill hole to outside. There were two thick layers of wood and one thin layer to get outside. I had to use a chisel to round out the hole. Not fun. Fortunately, I was between the joists both inside and outside. Step 7 - After a lot of chisel work under the front porch, I was able to insert the vent and attach the hose. Step 8 - I tried gluing wire mess in the vent opening but it didn't stick to the caulk. I wrapped the entire vent in chicken wire and placed wire mess on the inside where the hose met the vent pipe. Step 9 - Use mortar to secure broken tile pieces. Thank goodness no one will ever see this unless they move my stove. Step 10 - Cover the air intake on the back of the stove. I must have spent over two hours trying to find a drill bit or screw that would cut into the back of the stove. I cut a piece of stove pipe to use as the cover. Eventually, I lined up the cover with the two wholes that were drilled into the stove when it was manufactured to hold on the original cover. I was able to force two screws into these holes. No, I didn't save the original cover. At that time, I didn't know what an outside air kit was. Step 11 - Move the stove into place over the air vent. I used the dust marks on the tile to line it up in the original position. We are still running our AC. Now that school has begun, I'm ready for some cool nights. The Steelers item on the top of the stove is a battery powered candle that will be removed before we fire up the stove.