P24I convection issues and startup...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
yes, it could. scenario 1. wires touched each other or stove, grounded out with a posability of damaging the snap disc which will give full voltage to the blower or kill voltage to the blower. scenario 2. wires touched each other or stove, grounded out causing damage to the motor windings and blower acts abnormally. scenario 3. wires touched each other or stove grounded out, damaging the control board. if the board is damaged anything is posable. I think with a new harness we can get this figured out ;)

I will put that wire harness in once i get it and let you know thanks for all the help, ill keep you posted

yes, it could. scenario 1. wires touched each other or stove, grounded out with a posability of damaging the snap disc which will give full voltage to the blower or kill voltage to the blower. scenario 2. wires touched each other or stove, grounded out causing damage to the motor windings and blower acts abnormally. scenario 3. wires touched each other or stove grounded out, damaging the control board. if the board is damaged anything is posable. I think with a new harness we can get this figured out ;)
So I installed the new low limit switch 1st after fixing the burnt low limit switch wiring and the stove seems to be running fine, it must've been the burnt wiring shorted out the switch like you said, thanks for your help Ssyko!

All is good and warm ;)