P43 fine box

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Teddyb

Jul 3, 2019
Cincinnati
What's the best way to get to this,corner install, I take back side panel off,but it's still a pain to get to it,am I missing something, thanks.

There are 4 rear panels you can take off to better access the rear of the stove. There’s one on each side and two in the back middle. Once you have those off you can blow out the vacuum line, vacuum the fines box and pull and clean the exhaust probe.

You can also take the control board panel out, after unplugging the stove. It’s held in by 2 screws. Handle by the edges of the panel only. I just let it hang there, take the wing nut for the fines box and vacuum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk