P43 Harman two blinks, auger not turning, can only be turned off by unplugging CHECK COMBUSTION INTAKE COVER

  • Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

    We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

    We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

gfc

Member
Aug 6, 2021
8
NH
My P43 (5 winters, two tons per winter) has had zero problems, but after taking it apart this summer and putting it back after changing the floor in the living room, I am having the following occur:

2 blinks (pressure switch?)
auger does not turn, no ignition
when I turn dial to off blower stays on, I have to unplug to turn off stove
Hopper lid seems fine
Door seal seems ok

What should I be checking?
EDIT: Problem solved, The combustion intake cover was not on
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: bogieb