PA Insurance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also in PA wondering what Liberty Mutual is going to say to me about my wood burning adventure.

Risser09 said:
I'm also in PA wondering what Liberty Mutual is going to say to me about my wood burning adventure.

I also have Liberty Mutual. Was originally Prudential, then Pru decided to get loose of the home owners ins racket and has LM servicing their homeowners accounts.
When I transfered my ins after moving here a couple years ago, the ins. co. knew I had a fireplace with insert. The insert was a POS Fuego Flame, and I tore it out and put the Summit in with a new liner.
The Fuego was direct connect hook up. As far as I am concerned I improved over the original set up, and definitely made it much safer.
Let me know what LM tells you.

I guess my question to you would be what did it do to your rate, if anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.