Pa. pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freebird77

Feeling the Heat
Jul 4, 2007
Hallstead Pa.
Has anyone heared of this brand? Ive just got my next seasons supply all in from the dealer that I purchased the stove from. They are hardwood pellets, and while I know its a little late now, Im curious if any of you have any experience with them? I got them for $192.00 a ton which was cheaper then what I paid last June for the Armstrong softwoods. Thank you.

I was at their plant last Sat. buying some sawmill equipment. They aren't going out of business ,just liquidating some equipment. Don't know anything about them but the wood they are chipping is mostly oak ,hickory,ash and beech.

freebird77 said:
Has anyone heared of this brand? Ive just got my next seasons supply all in from the dealer that I purchased the stove from. They are hardwood pellets, and while I know its a little late now, Im curious if any of you have any experience with them? I got them for $192.00 a ton which was cheaper then what I paid last June for the Armstrong softwoods. Thank you.

i have burned them all season with a breckwell and had good raply.

Status
Not open for further replies.