Pabst Wood Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toabb

Aug 15, 2011
MN
Hi, new to the forum and thought I'd run this by some of the resident gurus. Anyone ever heard of a Pabst wood insert? Apparently made in Germany. Serial ended in 06 but seems highly unlikely that corresponds to the year. I haven't had any luck searching online. Speculating it's an 1980's era stove? Also had Farmington CT on the data plate.

Thanks!

Attachments

• pabst1.jpg
    pabst1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 344
  • pabst2.jpg
    pabst2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 331
Just a follow up. Wasnt actually a Pabst. The owner gave me info for the blower fans. turns out it was a Winterwarm 2370. Was able to buy it for $65. Needs new blowers though..they melted somehow.

toabb said:
Just a follow up. Wasnt actually a Pabst. The owner gave me info for the blower fans. turns out it was a Winterwarm 2370. Was able to buy it for $65. Needs new blowers though..they melted somehow.

Be aware, the Winterwarm is an old Vermont Castings Catalytic stove that requires an 8" liner. What type of shape is the catalytic combustor in?

Status
Not open for further replies.