Pacific Energy Classic parts needed and can't locate.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

roncrown

Feb 10, 2018
Washington
Hello, I was recommended to join this forum from another member, with claims that the knowledge on wood burning stoves/fireplaces are above other forums. Anyways, I need some help and not sure if i am in the correct forum. I just purchased a new residence with at Pacific Energy Classic fireplace. The fireplace has been abused to say the least. I noticed the baffle looks like burnt toast (#14 Material) and would like to replace. There is smoke leaking through the door gasket/seal and the heat shield looks warped (#15). I would really like to rebuild this unit instead of buying a new unit. This brings me to the question, I am having a difficult time locating the replacement baffle material, i have tried the local dealer and they have been useless in getting back with prices. Anyone know were i can find this material online, and are all door gaskets the same?
Any help with locating or recommendations were to find these parts would be greatly appreciated.
-Ron
classic fireplace.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: