Pacific energy EBT2 importance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldencoults

May 7, 2016
Australia
Ok so I was just about to push the button on ordering a Super 27 after feeling that the Summit is probably too big for my space but I have noticed that the Super 27 doesn't have the EBT2 extended burn technology that the Summit and Neo range have. I just assumed it was across the range but no..

So does anyone know if this is significant? I want nice long burns like everyone.

Should I reconsider and get a model with this tech or is the Super's baffle system just as efficient for secondary burn?

Last edited:
The Super series has a linked secondary air control which helps this stove achieve excellent burn times.

Status
Not open for further replies.