Pacific energy summit classic stove on its way!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

minesmoria

Dec 17, 2005
Sold my pe super 27 and bought its bigger brother summit classic red all black trim will be here next week.

But wont be able to use till sept 4 building inspector away on holidays Dam!

Congrats,
Now we will have 2 guys bragging about how magical those PE stoves are! ;-)

minesmoria said:

Witch brings up a question that I have, how is the draft if one wants to test fire there stove up in the summer weather as opposed to the cooler weather?.

Greg123 said:
minesmoria said:

Witch brings up a question that I have, how is the draft if one wants to test fire there stove up in the summer weather as opposed to the cooler weather?.

it wont be as good, but it should still work fine!

I have the stove on when its 50 or colder out works fine!

The ebt device is magic you got that right!!

minesmoria said:
I have the stove on when its 50 or colder out works fine!

Awesome ! Your going to love that stove . One thing you will notice when you start burning in it after the break in period is that when the stove get up to a good heating temp the porcelain enamel will get a little darker and then go back to the factory color when it cools down . Not a BIG difference but i think you will notice .kinda cool really.
Ha, The whole stove is magic ! the stove will be easy to figure out and you should have no problem figuring out the 1 control , the stove will do the rest. He(( I think I'm more excited than your are ! ( O.K. maybe not but i was super excited to get my new stove up and running . CONGRADS !

Todd said:
Congrats,
Now we will have 2 guys bragging about how magical those PE stoves are! ;-)

Congrats!

And Todd, your just envious. You have a myriad of controls to deal with, well... 2, but you must be depressed to own a stove that is so difficult to operate!

Maybe you should invest in a pro chainsaw made by a vacuum cleaner company!

Sandor said:

Psssst. Electrolux does not own Husqvarna anymore.

Husky took their ball and went back to Sweden last month.

minesmoria said:
BrotherBart said:
Sandor said:

who makes husky saws now which company?
Husqvarna -posted per news letter: Who is Husqvarna?

The company: Husqvarna is the world's largest producer of chainsaws, lawn mowers and other portable gas-powered garden equipment such as trimmers and blowers, as well as diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.

History: Founded in Sweden in 1689 as a weapons factory, Husqvarna is one of the oldest companies in the world. Husqvarna was the Professional Outdoor Products Group of the Electrolux Group until June, when it was spun off as an independent company. Its stock trades on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.

minesmoria said:
BrotherBart said:
Sandor said:

who makes husky saws now which company?

Husqvarna still makes them and always has. They were just majority owned for a while by Electrolux. Electrolux distributed the shares to their shareholders last month and spun off outdoor products.

[/quote]

who makes husky saws now which company?[/quote]Also note if interisted: per news letter . History in Nebraska: Husqvarna Turf Care has been in Beatrice since 1999, when it purchased Yazoo/Kees Power Equipment, a company with more than 100 years of history in Beatrice.

The next year, the company added the BlueBird line of turf care equipment to its portfolio. BlueBird operations in Denver transferred to Beatrice in 2002.

In Beatrice: The Beatrice plant and employees manufacture commercial and residential lawn mowers, seeders, sod cutters, aerators and other products for the professional user.

The company built a new 274,000 square-foot plant in Beatrice in 2004 to accommodate its growth. It opened last year.

This month, Husqvarna announced it was acquiring the assets of Dixon Industries, a mower manufacturer in Coffeyville, Kan. Its production is being transferred to Beatrice.

Employment: Husqvarna employs 250 people full-time in Beatrice and 50 temporaries. That is expected to expand by 100 to 150 people as it reaches its peak production season from the fall through spring of 2007.

I have a new husky 359 with 24" bar full skip chain and dual port walkerized muffler gives an extra 1/2 hp engine runs 20 f cooler.

minesmoria said:
I have a new husky 359 with 24" bar full skip chain and dual port walkerized muffler gives an extra 1/2 hp engine runs 20 f cooler.

I read the specs on the 359 this summer and gave it serious thought. Well, drooled.

Obviously, you a very serious about cutting wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.