pacific energy summmit classic ebt?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

minesmoria

Dec 17, 2005
I am going to buy the pacific energy summit classic stove in the fall. I currently have the super 27 one smaller model down from summit.

How does the ebt work from what i read it lets more air in the fire when it needs it then shuts off, is this connected to the main air control lever and turns it off.

How does the air get reduced to burn longer then the super 27.

How long does wood flame before it turns to coals ect.

FWIW, I wouldn't wait until fall. Buy between now and the first serious hurricane in the gulf. By fall, you will have lots of competition. That can mean long waits for delivery and higher prices.

I agree with BeGreen. I bought my insert in March. Had it in 10 days. That was after the dealertold me "two months". I am sure the dealer was only telling me what the manufacturer told them. They must have found one hiding on the shelf somewhere at the factory.

Now is the perfect time to buy. Very little wait time, installers schedules are light, and who knows what will happen this fall compared to last fall. First big heat bill and the industry is gonna go nuts (again). I think it will be worse than last year. KD

Status
Not open for further replies.