Palazzetti Ecofire Part's update 12/2022

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Phil Do's fire.

Minister of Fire
Dec 16, 2012
Hyde Park, NY
I have received many inquiries on replacement parts for Palazzetti Ecofire pellet stove. Most of the factory parts are no longer in production.

Please note that I am a retired Automotive master technician from two German car lines and GM vehicles. I am certified in electrical and electronics.

Several of my conversions are already out being used in USA and Canada with no issues. My Palazzetti has over 26,000 hours of operation and has been using the conversions for years!

The conversion parts are less expensive than the factory originals and most you can purchase and install on your own,

I have successfully retro fitted the following parts:

1. Room blower motor.
  2. Ignitor
  3. Pellet Feed motor. (I also have one new in box for sale)**
  4. Draft / Smoke combustion blower motor***
** There is an early type and the later digital motor. I would require a picture.

*** The conversion motor is in final testing this weekend and should be available soon. Replacing this motor requires mechanical skills and minor wiring changes. Skill level is intermediate to advanced.

Please email me, [email protected] and we can either facetime, zoom, text or telephone call.

Let's keep a great stove up and running for years of enjoyment!!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Palazzetti Phil

I have received many inquiries on replacement parts for Palazzetti Ecofire pellet stove. Most of the factory parts are no longer in production.

Please note that I am a retired Automotive master technician from two German car lines and GM vehicles. I am certified in electrical and electronics.

Several of my conversions are already out being used in USA and Canada with no issues. My Palazzetti has over 26,000 hours of operation and has been using the conversions for years!

The conversion parts are less expensive than the factory originals and most you can purchase and install on your own,

I have successfully retro fitted the following parts:

1. Room blower motor.
  2. Ignitor
  3. Pellet Feed motor. (I also have one new in box for sale)**
  4. Draft / Smoke combustion blower motor***
** There is an early type and the later digital motor. I would require a picture.

*** The conversion motor is in final testing this weekend and should be available soon. Replacing this motor requires mechanical skills and minor wiring changes. Skill level is intermediate to advanced.

Please email me, [email protected] and we can either facetime, zoom, text or telephone call.

Let's keep a great stove up and running for years of enjoyment!!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Palazzetti Phil
Palazzetti Stove.jpg
After a futile search for replacement parts for my Palazzetti Prima pellet stove I found Phil through Hearth.com Not only was Phil able to find the parts I needed but also coached me through the repair and installation process. At the coldest point in the winter, it's great to have our 10 year old Palazzetti up and running again.

Amazingly helpful - thanks again.

Mike
Nova Scotia, Canada

View attachment 308082
After a futile search for replacement parts for my Palazzetti Prima pellet stove I found Phil through Hearth.com Not only was Phil able to find the parts I needed but also coached me through the repair and installation process. At the coldest point in the winter, it's great to have our 10 year old Palazzetti up and running again.

Amazingly helpful - thanks again.

Mike
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hi Mike, I am also a Mike from Nova Scotia. Having a hard time finding a blower motor for my stove. Is this what you changed/retrofitted? Just wondering if you could help me? Thanks