Q&A Parts for old stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

I came across your website today in my search for a shelf back for a Queen Atlantic Kitchen range. My family has a reproduction Queen Atlantic- but the shelf back that was ordered never came. that was many years ago now. Do you know of any place I moght contact to find such a back? In case I am not using the right word- the back I am thinking of rises above the stove and has shelves on it for warming plates on and such. Any help you have would be greatly appreaciated. Thank you very much.

Answer:

If the folks at Woodsmans Associates don't have it- perhaps they can tell you where to get it ! Try 1-603-522-8216.

Status
Not open for further replies.