Pellet pro II

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murph

Proud Grandparent
Dec 13, 2011
Cape Cod
Want to know how to take apart the auger fine box with the adjuster rod that comes through the box cover and then through the face plate of the control box. Thanks

Hello
There should be a wing nut holding it on.

Attachments

• FinesCover.JPG
    FinesCover.JPG
    339.2 KB · Views: 88
  • PelletProIIFeederKnob.JPG
    PelletProIIFeederKnob.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 79
Thanks Don for answering the question. I am going back to the house and remember seeing the wing nut on the face plate of the fine box but I was wondering about the adjuster knob with the spring and set nuts and how all that comes apart.

Hello
Not sure exactly but I suspect you must take the feed adjust knob off the control panel first. There must be a set screw on the side. Then remove the control panel. Then remove the wing nut cover and feed adjuster shaft!

Status
Not open for further replies.