DrCharles Posted By DrCharles, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:36 PM

1. DrCharles

DrCharles
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 10, 2016
    Loc:
    Almont, MI
    Pellet Pro pellets suck. After only 12 hr they produce a klinker the size of a quart mason jar. I believe this is because the bag contains a huge percentage of fines. When you load the hopper ths fines puff into the surrounding area.
    Will avoid from now on.

bogieb likes this.
  2. ChrisWNY

ChrisWNY
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Dec 16, 2010
    Loc:
    Western NY
    I burned 2 tons of Pro Pellets (from TSC) this season...got me through most of this mild Winter. In my experience, they burned hot, clean, no problems with them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DobieMom

DobieMom
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 28, 2010
    Loc:
    Eastern Shore of MD
    I burned some PRO PELLETS last year and they were AWESOME...clean, low ash, excellent heat, minimal fines. They are out of MI. I've never heard of Pellet Pro pellets. The ones I had were in a white bag with a pic of a wood log at the top with Pro Pellet on it, the bag had green and white lettering. Just curious if we're comparing the same pellet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    tlc1976 likes this.
  4. Edward Hughes

Edward Hughes
    Member 2.
    NULL

Aug 17, 2012
    Loc:
    Eastern shore Md.
    The Hardware Store has the Greenway At $259.00. Have not seen, pellet pro, pro pellet, power pellets, but if time runs short
    you can do a lot worse, than the greens.
    Good Luck

5. railfanron

railfanron
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 2, 2013
    Loc:
    Perry MI
    I burned Pro Pellets last year (3 tons) and a little the year before (1 ton) and they were fine.
    Ron

6. tlc1976

tlc1976
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Oct 7, 2012
    Loc:
    Northwest Lower Michigan
    I tried maybe a dozen bags of these last winter, and was very impressed. Same experience and same pellets as you. I stocked up on them for this season and finally broke into them Christmas day.

7. TonyVideo

TonyVideo
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Feb 20, 2014
    Loc:
    Rushville, IN
    I have had no problem with Pellet Pro Pellets.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk