Pellet stove motor upgrades

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kramttocs

Jan 3, 2015
Springfield, MO
I have an older country flame insert that I've slid out today for the pre-winter cleaning. Country Flame Pellet Burner 100 made in 1992.

Was wondering if there was any worthwhile motor upgrade to be done while it's all exposed.
The room blower is a Fasco 7063-8322.
It's always maxed out so wouldn't mind finding something drop in that has more cfms/rpms to allow some useful adjustment .

The exhaust motor is a Fasco 7021-7695. That one being a fixed speed I am more looking to see if there is something just better (more efficient)?

Both work fine although the exhaust gets out of whack and noisy every now and then so I have to tap the stove but that's not a huge deal.

Love how dead simple this stove is so want to keep it going as long as possible.