Pellet stove problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithH

Nov 4, 2013
Oxford mass
Hey guys, I have a quadrafire Castile pellet stove, today my wife fired it up and after it ran for a little but smoke came out of the stove and into the house, apparently coming out of everywhere so she tells me. I have had the stove here since 2013 and it's been fine. Anyone know what might be wrong? The stove is probably 10 years old now fyi.

Hey guys, I have a quadrafire Castile pellet stove, today my wife fired it up and after it ran for a little but smoke came out of the stove and into the house, apparently coming out of everywhere so she tells me. I have had the stove here since 2013 and it's been fine. Anyone know what might be wrong? The stove is probably 10 years old now fyi.

Have you made sure your venting doesn't have any obstructions in it?

Go on pellet forum more experience with pellet stoves,but like jason said might be something in flue

Status
Not open for further replies.