Pellet Stove Sequence Diagram

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sammyjenkis

Oct 27, 2021
Ward, CO
Hi folks-

I didn't get any responses from my last post and perhaps it was too specific.

Besides the diagrams I'm attaching, which aren't bad, is there anything that shows what happens if the steps are NOT successful?
For example, if proof of fire fails, how long are the timers before it shuts down? In that case, how long does the exhaust blower operate?
Perhaps I need to contact the control box manufacturer, but I thought I would ask the knowledgeable group here.

Thanks!

Quad start-up sequence pg1.jpeg Quad start-up sequence pg2.jpeg

Reactions: ARC
Don't know what stove you have but mine is an Envrio fe3 after start-up button is pushed if
the proof of fire (low temp.) switch does not read 120 deg. ::Fthe stove shuts down
The whole sequence is 15 minutes from start to unit off.
Other manufacturers may vary this time and use a different type of proof of fire

Reactions: ARC
Other manufacturers may vary this time
Johneh is correct need to know the manufacture of stove, mine is USSC 6039 4 button stove 30 minutes for proof of fire to reach 110 degrees but it can be programmed to 10-60 minutes. From my manual C codes.

C-12-Startup Minutes for Detection Warm Stove- (10-60) This is the amount of time the
control will wait for the stove to reach the warm temperature (110°F) after the stove has
been started before shutting down and reporting an Error Condition Err3. The default is
30 minutes.

Reactions: johneh