Pellet vacuum delivery in southern NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

myusername

Aug 28, 2022
NH, USA
I'm new to the forum, so apologies if I've missed the right place to post this. I see pellet prices for pallet deliveries in another forum section but it doesn't appear to cover vacuum/silo deliveries for boilers.
My new pellet boiler should be fully(professionally) installed in the next few weeks so I need to get a delivery arranged soon (~7.5T) to be blown into our storage box. In reading the pellet stove section, there is lots of pellet brand discussion but, I'm not clear how that applies to the pellet vacuum delivery companies. When I reach out to those companies, they have given me a price but no details on the pellets. So, what do I need to ask or who/why do you recommend for annual pellet deliveries in southern NH (Nashua area)?
I'm working from the list of pellet delivery companies on pellergy's website.

Thanks

I looked on the Sandri website (one of the links from the Pellergy website), and it looks like they deal with Warm Front Pellets. didn't look at any other sites,.

My guess is that you will get very little choice in the brand delivered as most pellet mfgs sell bagged pellets (or send them to a place that bags pellets). My second guess is that you will never get the super duper pellets delivered bulk for a boiler or outdoor pellet system. You will likely get a middle of the road type pellet (HW/SW mix).

We got our delivery at around Christmas 2022 from Sandri. Husband says they are lignetic green supreme, northeast style. We have a bulk storage and vac system that hubby built to get pellets from basement to 1st floor. We are struggling with the fines. Gardner, MA. But we sure ARE NOT MISSING hauling bags of pellets!