Pellet vent pipe hard to get.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCPO

Minister of Fire
My friend/neighbor`s 2 pellet stoves are in place but the vent piping hasn`t come in yet.
No hurry really , but you would think your local Hardware store ( True Value ) would have a good dependable connection to the supply line. I assume the demand is high and the stock slow in coming.
We are gonna wait cause the price was good. I got stiffed on mine earlier from a stove wholesaler / distributor in Hudson NY. I thought I was gonna save and drove the 40 miles. Turns out I could have saved nearly $100 buying it at my local true value store.
Maybe even at a local stove dealer.
John

It might also be the type of product that they just don't stock until late summer or early fall.

I can get pellet pipe in two days from our RDC and in 3-5 days from simpson duravent via UPS.

I ordered a bunch from http://www.zoobler.com . Had no issues getting it shipped out quick. Couldn't beat their price either.

No problem here. I have all everyone could need. 330-876-0200

Status
Not open for further replies.