Pellights (tm)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

What Images Do You Want To See On The Pellight Pellet Stove Insert?

• Custom (send a jpeg or gif file of your own for a one time spendy custom run)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
So as we grow nearer to posting on the for sale area (couple days from now, really!), we (actually I..) want feed back on design images that you would like to see on this new product. For those of you that missed previous posts, we (I) are making a decorative pellet stove insert screen to replace the fashionably expensive ceramic logs when you want to tone down the blow torch like effect of the flame in your stove. Easy to clean, durable for years. So what do you want to see us (me) do image wise? All of you that vote for the biggest winner image have to buy one, ok? ;-)

Please note that some images are trademarked (sports teams and such and cannot be done at this time).

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 459
Status
Not open for further replies.