PelPro P130 not doing anything?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

tommyboy1979

Oct 20, 2022
Maine
I just got a PelPro P130, first time starting it, did priming sequence -the off/high/off/high sequence to start, no noise, no pellets dropping, nothing but a blinking green light, and nothing else, any suggestions?

Do you have a manual?
If so did you start it the way the manual says
did the auger run for approx 2 min?
Unplug the stove and do the priming again listen
for the auger motor
If you hear the auger let the stove run for a least 20 min to see if pellets drop and the fire starts

Do you have a manual?
If so did you start it the way the manual says
did the auger run for approx 2 min?
Unplug the stove and do the priming again listen
for the auger motor
If you hear the auger let the stove run for a least 20 min to see if pellets drop and the fire starts
I actually fixed it. I guess in the process of moving it into position on the hearth some wires came loose from the heating dial on the side, when I opened it it was plugged in but crooked, once I plugged it back in the whole way it fired right up. Hopefully, this can help someone with the same issue down the line.