Hey I am new to pellet stoves, had my Chimney completely redone in June 2021 including new liner and cap. Bought a new pelpro pp70 pellet stove had it installed in my basement and purchased 1 ton of Matra Softwood (pine) Pellets. Been running the stove for about 3 weeks, no more than 12 hours per day. Been cleaning the unit every day prior to use. Well, all of a sudden one night smelled something burning. Went to the stove and shut it off. Went outside to fine hit embers coming out of the chimney. I eventually called the fire department to make sure there was no active chimney fire or anything smoldering. Fire department said that the chimney liner extremely clogged. How could this be as we just started burning pellets? Everything brand new. Is it the pellets I am burning or is it the pellet stove, such as an airflow issue? I am having a chimney company coming out but wanted to get other feedback as well. Thanks everyone!