PelPro TSC90 looking for a reveiw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

miketh1099

Sep 26, 2016
holyoke ma
Hi all, I'm new to the forum but I was looking into this stove and it looks great but I cant seem to find any reviews, does anyone have this stove or know anything about it? I googled it and found pretty much nothing as far as reviews go

Thanks!

I know my vets aid has one and they have had good luck with it heating their old farm home with it. Menards Home improvement store carries them here in MN

i purchased a tsc90 pellet stove worked for 3 weeks then completley had a electrical malfunction. Called pel pro they were extremeley hard to deal with. Admitted to me that the stove was a brand new manufactured stove and they were clueless about repairs and had limited information on how to fix them.They shipped a auger motor took almost 5 days for them to ship then another 5-7 days to get to my house. That part did not work then they sent a circuit board took 10 days did not fix it,contacted them again to request a new stove they said no i need to hire a technician out of my pocket to fix a stove that only worked for 3 weeks and is under 2 months old with less then a ton of pellets threw it . I paid 1400 for stove 300 for piping 250 for a ton of pellets 40 for surge protector and 300 for install and i still do not have a stove that works. As far as im concerned pelpro should send me a new stove since obviously this one was manufactured of poor quality but instead they would rather have a bad review for people to see and cost there company money. This is my first review ever so i am not one of those people who just leave bad reviews these guys earned it and if i can stop one person from buying from this unreasonable wont stand behind there product company then it was woth it to me. If the stove broke from negligence on my part or broke a year after purchase date i probally would be ok with it but not 3 weeks

My new favorite stove!
And for what reason or reasons?
Good sales or markup.
Customer not needing to have a manual to run it reasonably well?
Good range of heat from high to low? I only have one stove that will run well at or below 8k for extended periods without issues and with hopper extension can run without touching for 4 days.
Ease of cleaning?