Pennington Natures Heat Trying to Sabotage My Pellet Stove ???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokeyTheBear said:
pelletizer,

Monday I get two new blower motors, exhaust has a bearing seal that has been weeping and the convection one thermals out if the stove runs for any amount of time at 3 or higher. My dealer says the Fasco powered blowers have been a thorn in his side this year.

Hey Smokey, I am little bummed about the motors going after 35 to 50 bags of pellets but I guess it happens, We use Fasco motors were I work and we have been having issues as well, I hate to call in another claim but it is what it is "sand paper bearings" ahhhhhhh.. sorry all a little pelletizer outburst!

Sydney hope you have a good batch of Fascos and clean out that room blower squiril cage, oh ya one more thing " the stove is cleaned and cranking at 5-7 and the peerless is sleeping" :coolcheese:

Room blower motor is in sand paper city unfortunately, Time to call in,

Ductape said:
If you look above you will see member roger young also found rocks in his Pennington pellets. I bought mine in HD in Tilton....... no idea where Roger bought his. At first i figured an employee intentionally put them in there, now i just think they are completely negligent and bag pellets with the same bagging equipment that they use to bag landscape rocks (without a thorough cleaning).
I also got mine from home depot in tilton i talk to the department boss at home depot his name is toby he said he never herd of any one getting rocks in there pellets..... I got mine in june of 08 I hope the guy that got his from tilton home depot also calls and complain that here is other getting rocks in there pellets. I took mine down and shoud toby. And they look just like the rock in the pics on this site.,,,,,, roger young

pelletizer said:
I have 3 tons of pennintons from HD and gone through 1.3 tons with no rocks, Ductape is the only person with rocks in his or her pellet bags on at that on this site?
There must be other people who bought pellets before and after you from the same store and one would think they would have a rock issue as well.
I think you said you bought these at HD in Concord have you called to see if there have been complaints? Those rocks look clean as well like they may have come from HD, I know they sell stone like that? If those rocks are getting in the bags at the penninton plant they have to be put in on purpose by a pissed off employee not Pennintons bagging process.
read new post on pennington were i got them............... roger

Status
Not open for further replies.