Piazetta Sabrina

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ravippe

Mar 12, 2018
New Hampshire
I read Pascal Martines AZ thread and i loved it. I want to adjust my stoves grate cleaning time from 60 min to 45 per his sheet, i also want to set the alarm to 90 secs instead of 60. I read the threads over and over again. Do i understand correct that i need a bootloader to do this? i cant find any key setting to make adjustments.

im thinking i need the bootloader i dunno.

2nd question there exists a wi fi db9 device frok piazetta , i think Pascal reffered to checking with your dealer. Im in the usa, what app runs with it? is the app even avail on the google play store ? maybe i have to get an apk file and install it manually, and does this thing really work, there is no info on it.

thanks!