pickup truck sides for bed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hammmitc

Dec 1, 2007
Perkiomenville, PA
is there a company that sells ready made sides for my truck bed. The units that go on the bed for increasing the sides to stack more wood in the bed. I can make some out of wood but was hoping for something out of metal that I can take on or off without much effort.

thanks

hammmitc said:
is there a company that sells ready made sides for my truck bed. The units that go on the bed for increasing the sides to stack more wood in the bed. I can make some out of wood but was hoping for something out of metal that I can take on or off without much effort.

thanks

I'm looking for something similar,ie making something out of wood,so keep an eye on my thread also. Perhaps between us we can get what we're looking for?

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/19723/

Status
Not open for further replies.