Pics of your purdy stoves, let's see 'em

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGStG1aholic

Oct 16, 2012
So, I'm ready to buy a new pellet stove and wanted one of the best so I was leaning towards the Whitfield brand untill I saw the Harman XXV. Heck, such a beautiful stove I just gotta have me one :) Anybody got anything comparable in beauty and quality - I'd love to see some pics as I'm still open to look at other brands. I'm sure there's lotsa beautys out there. Time to show her off, I know you're proud of her

Reactions: newbieinCT
image.jpg

Hello

To make a stove real purty it helps to have a custom made raised ekectrically heated Lighted tile hearth with a Lighted tile wall backing and two candles lit up on a tile mantel. :)

Avalon Astoria has one of the best service records!

Hearth has built in 900 Watt 220 Volt kick space heater as a feet warmer when stove is down for cleaning. :)
See Pic below and click to Enlarge:

Attachments

• LightedRaisedHearthWith220vElectricHeater.jpg
    LightedRaisedHearthWith220vElectricHeater.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
Hello

One stove is purty but 2 of the same stoves is real beauty! An identical twin for a backup stove is the best spare parts!
When Cousins are 2 of a Kind!
Dualing Santa FEs - Nothing Burns Like a Quad

One of the very best stoves that works on a wall T-Stat with patented Loop Ignitor!

See Pic below and click to Enlarge:

Attachments

• DualingSantaFEs.jpg
    DualingSantaFEs.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
Reactions: pinetop12
However when it is "All in the Family" like "My 3 Sons", nothing compares to these boys when cranking up the heat with combined output of 183,000 BTUs!

P-Series harmans are the easiest to keep clean! The only stove with a scenic tile option!

"My 3 Harmys" ! ! ! :)

See Pics below and click to Enlarge:

Attachments

• HarmanP61aBasement.JPG
    HarmanP61aBasement.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 521
  • HarmanP61a-2--Workshop.JPG
    HarmanP61a-2--Workshop.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 507
  • HarmanP61aShed.JPG
    HarmanP61aShed.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
Here's the Elena Air, an Italian beauty. We bought her twin without the air ducting. We'll use the ducting one to get heat to our upstairs and her twin will be in our living room. She's a little more work to clean her internal exhaust paths because you have to remove her ceramics. Unfortunately, this model is no longer in production. The stove is an Ecoteck but they were purchased by Ravelli. Phil Do's fire. is another Italian stove (search under member's name - stove's in his avatar). A few members have Piazettas (member chken has his in his avatar).

Attachments

• The Lady in Red (2) (533x800).jpg
    The Lady in Red (2) (533x800).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 689
Lake Girl,
Very nice looking unit..love the pics behind it also.

The "Elder" was destined for the dump but I rescued him (local camp was sold and new owners were cleaning up) - timing was everything! Native artist from Manitoba. The two smaller ones are Group of 7 prints.

Edit: History of the camp is pretty interesting - purportedly a vacation spot for the infamous Al Capone.

Last edited:
Here's the one I'm currently using, an Avalon 900-PS(ser#1192). A friend gave this to me a few months ago and it's been a real workhorse . I've had a few problems with it along the way but have always been able to get it up and running again. I'm just concerned it's gonna shitout on me when it's cold out and I'm not sure if I can even get parts for it anymore thus my quest for a really nice purdy new one that is quality - probably the XXVavalon.jpg

So, I'm ready to buy a new pellet stove and wanted one of the best so I was leaning towards the Whitfield brand untill I saw the Harman XXV. Heck, such a beautiful stove I just gotta have me one :) Anybody got anything comparable in beauty and quality - I'd love to see some pics as I'm still open to look at other brands. I'm sure there's lotsa beautys out there. Time to show her off, I know you're proud of her
Couple of Hotties here..

Attachments

• IMG_1793.JPG
    IMG_1793.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 623
Reactions: Defiant
Here's the one I'm currently using, an Avalon 900-PS(ser#1192). A friend gave this to me a few months ago and it's been a real workhorse . I've had a few problems with it along the way but have always been able to get it up and running again. I'm just concerned it's gonna shitout on me when it's cold out and I'm not sure if I can even get parts for it anymore thus my quest for a really nice purdy new one that is quality - probably the XXVView attachment 124419
Don't feed it anymore bullets, nice log hauler:cool:

castille.jpgSante fe.jpgtn_IMGP1664.JPG
Logs sets have long been put in storage! Cook stove now has tile under it on a cement floor.

[quote="Defiant, post: 1638534, member: 3131"[/quote]
Nice stove, and even nicer backyard! That the brackish tidal river you mentioned in another thread? Very cool.

My Sabrina

Attachments

• CAM00019.jpg
    CAM00019.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 381
Status
Not open for further replies.