Pleasant Hearth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

SharonCos

Nov 6, 2019
NY
Just installed a pleasant stove PH50Cabps. The stove ignites but the auger does not engage . Troubleshooting in manual is no help and Company is no help ..

hopper lid shut? wires loose on feed motor? any error codes

Had the same problem. I unplugged the stove and then pulled off each wire to the main board and plugged it back on, one at a time.
Plugged stove in and Bingo, it worked fine.
Bad connection!!

Had the same problem. I unplugged the stove and then pulled off each wire to the main board and plugged it back on, one at a time.
Plugged stove in and Bingo, it worked fine.
Bad connection!!
I had a tech check it out . He checked everything . said there was too many things wrong with it. Going to send back to the company. $ 1600. stove and I can't use it

Hello
I like Quadrafire & Harmans but another less expensive and reliable stove with the best free phone support is Englander by England Stove Works Lowe’s or Home Depot. :)