Power Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

linc1216

Dec 6, 2014
Southern, New Jersey
Hey, anyone familiar with Power Pellets? They're being sold at my local Lowes for $5.19 a bag. I was impressed with the clear bagging and didn't notice any crumbly pellets at the bottom of the bag. So, I took a chance and bought 10 bags.

I cleaned my stove and have been burning them for approx. 5 hours. So far, I like! They're putting out decent heat and not much ash noted in my ash pan. I was a huge fan of Lignetics but extremely disappointed with this years product. Btw, pellet prices this year here on the east coast have dropped considerably.

Grabbed 5 bags a few weeks ago and I found the same as you so I have getting 5 - 10 bags a week to add to my stash.