Premier Pellets wood pellet fuel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletizer

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2008
Pellet County N.H.
burned some Premier Pellets wood pellet fuel, from Quebec.
bag says made from a select blend of high BTU sawdust,
Burned nice, hot and little ash,
A bit more fines in bottom of bag then my left over 2009 Penningtons but these Premiers burned nice.

This is the exact company that makes Fireside Ultras. Good Pellets...

pelletizer said:
A bit more fines in bottom of bag then my left over 2009 Penningtons but these Premiers burned nice.

I burned a bag for my "burn-in" on the new 10-CPM, and they burned fine.....no issues that I could see. Good heat, very little ash. Got mine at TSC.

have some premier wood pellets i got at tractor supply they burn great.tsc also has other brands to try.the tsc in arcade ny is having a sale for $219 a ton cant beat that.

smackthisdrum said:
have some premier wood pellets i got at tractor supply they burn great.tsc also has other brands to try.the tsc in arcade ny is having a sale for $219 a ton cant beat that.

Welcome to the forum, Smack. I got my Premiers for $249 back in August, so that price is really good. I wonder if my TSC lowered their prices too????

When I bought the Premiers, TSC also had Amer. Wood fiber, and that's what I really wanted, but they were "buried" and the forklift guy complained about having to move 5 tons of the Premiers to get to them, so I caved and took the Premiers.

I have since burned the AWF (and hindsight is always 20/20), but I should have insisted on the AMW...I found out that their a better pellet after I did a test burn of them....oh well, live & learn.

MainePellethead said:
This is the exact company that makes Fireside Ultras. Good Pellets...

pelletizer said:
Yes and no they have 2 different plants Canada, and Pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.