Pressure washer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

zrock

Minister of Fire
Dec 2, 2017
bc
Just purchased a new pressure washer and im getting quite annoyed with the 20ft hose that is on it for the pressure side. I want to put a extension on it or a new 50ft hose but the issue im running into is almost everything online for a good price is m22 x14 and my machine is m22 x 15. I really do not want to add a bunch of adapters to make this work. The pump end is easy as i have already put a quick connect their but the handle end is turning into the issue

nevermind.. overthinking this the fittings the hose comes with will work as its the hose end that has the issues not the pump side as it can use the smaller fittings.