We had our Blazeking insert installed about 6 weeks ago. It worked well for about 3 weeks. Now we cannot get a fire started without immense smoke. Now we cannot get it hot enough to maintain. Our house fills up with smoke and fire (we try to restart the fire) but it ultimately goes out. I have to clean glass every day because it gets so black you can’t see the fire at all. Have tried bottom up and top down stacking . Bought a moisture reader and wood dry. Used a small amount of fire starter. Bought kiln dried wood. . Used a blow torch to try and heat flu. Cleaned it out and shop vac’d the inside including catalytic. I have watched so many videos, I cannot count. The insert was installed into our fireplace. They took out flu and used oval vent connector. Fireplace is on outside wall and chimney rises about 6-7 feet above roofline of one story home. I am at a loss. I just want to pull it out except now we would have to fix what they removed. Has anyone had the same issue? Any success in finding solution? I really want to like this again but my life nags and furniture can’t take it anymore.