Profile 30 lights turn on and off stove clicks on and off

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MtnMan87

Apr 12, 2021
Idaho
Hello stove folks, you know it's getting cold in Idaho because I'm working on the pellet stove. I have seen a few posts on this but haven't found a sure solution so I'm gonna put it up again. When I press the power button on the stove it clicks and the lights on the control panel come on. Then off then on and so fourth. I replaced the photo eye yesterday and got it to run all night but it ran out of pellets and now I can't get it going again. It I jump the connector for the photo eye at the panel it will come on like normal but eventually fault. At first if I wiggled the photo eye housing cover around it would start working normally so I replaced the terminal connectors in the housing but no dice. I am leaning towards the panel but I would like to try everything else first. Any ideas would be appreciated.
P.S. I cleaned everything on Sunday when this first happened. The lens, the motors, the exhaust, everything. Thanks