Props to Bernzomatic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

velvetfoot

Minister of Fire
Dec 5, 2005
Sand Lake, NY
Some solder fell in the nozzle of my TS8000 torch and clogged things up. It wouldn't fall out, so I unscrewed it and pushed it out from the other end. Alas, not knowing anything, I also pushed out the what I'll call "swirler" out with it. I couldn't figure out how to reinstall it. I called Bernzomatic, because I couldn't see why one couldn't buy a new nozzle. Well, they sent me a new nozzle, gratis, with a nicely written handwritten message after a nice telephone call. I would call that excellent customer service.

Reactions: hobbyheater
WOW! That is great customer service! I may as well give my plug. I have a pair of Apollo pex crimp ring cutters. The stop screw fell out so I thought what the hay, I emailed them just to inquire about a replacement screw. Within a few days I had a package in the mail with a new pair of ring cutters. WOW! So there are some great companies out there!!!

Props to them. Next time heat up the tip until the solder hits melting point, and tap it against a hard surface until all the solder is gone. May have to repeat a couple times to get it all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.