Putting new trailer to work!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bwhunter85

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2010
Sunfield, MI
Nice having trailer!
68e6d4357f1e30940f94421e70c6e638.jpgfacb6e8bab3969cebe6220168ef2bae2.jpg

Heck, it must be nice just having a truck that can pull a trailer. Also living next to a big open field like that

Heck, it must be nice just having a truck that can pull a trailer. Also living next to a big open field like that
Where I live having a truck is mandatory. If you don’t have a truck your looking at some serious time lol. You can find some good deals on used trucks if you don’t mind a little rust.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dtcryan
Where I live having a truck is mandatory. If you don’t have a truck your looking at some serious time. You can find some good deals on used trucks if you don’t mind a little rust.
With the new house and getting things to and fro here in NH, a truck is almost mandatory as well. Without one anything with 4x4 is second best. I know all about rust, driving a 98 jeep Cherokee here. I don’t dare try and tow anything with it at this point.

Hey my man, I tow a trailer with a Subaru Legacy (2.5i). Same size as OPs trailer, and seems to be about the same type of pile i load on it. I don't take it on the highway (will borrower my fathers truck for that) but picking up any around town I'll load up my trailer and tow it just fine.

Most weight I've towed I've carried would have to be 1 ton. And that was in bio brick when i wanted to try them after running out of wood. Given some of the packs of bricks were in the car - i still had no problems moving it.

Reactions: gregbesia