Quad CB combustion and convection replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Themlruts

Sep 16, 2012
Looking to do some replacements on my quad CB 1200 insert. I would like to change the combustion blower as well as the convection blower. Both are pretty old and extremely loud. What does everyone recommend for replacements?
I saw this for a combustion blower any good? PelletStovePro - Quadrafire Pellet Exhaust Combustion Blower 812-4400 - 10-1114 MFR https://a.co/d/76Plo5B

when not using OEM items for replacement you really need to check all the options and do a lot of homework. that motor (link) looks like its decent as long as it doesn't draw more amperage than the original and the plate fits the motor housing. there are quite a few here that "experiment" ==c

Reactions: ABusWrench and ARC