Quadra-Fire Delivery delays (due to new EPA Requirements)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MichaelAL

Sep 26, 2019
Rhode Island
Hi All,

I have had a quadra-fire explorer 2 on order with a retailer for over 6 weeks now (the initial estimate for delivery was 4 weeks when I placed the order). The retailer has been great and suggested that even they find this unacceptable and offered to cancel the order/refund my deposit, and also tried to find an alternative floor model stove that would work for me. Unfortunately, I really need the model on order so am in a tough spot. Just wondering if anybody on here has any inside knowledge about when the manufacturing gridlock at the QF factory may begin to break-up? Every gallon of oil I burn is driving me crazy!!

Thanks,

-Michael