Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon Pellet Stove AE Wiring

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dji

Jan 4, 2024
Hello, I purchased the Mt. Vernon Pellet Stove AE, MTVERNON-AE-MBK, serial 00700109713. It was disassembled when purchased. I connected the thermostat wires. However, there are two green wire leads still disconnected. One is coming from the power supply input line voltage and the other from near the thermostat wire post from what looks like the 12 volt battery back up cable plug. I assume these two green wire leads are grounds and should be connected to the stove frame? Can anyone please confirm or deny my assumption and provide instruction on where to connect these two green wire leads? Pictures attached for reference. Thank you in advance for your response.

IMG_9453.jpg IMG_9454.jpg IMG_9455.jpg 2024-01-03_13-23-52.jpg IMG_9444.jpg

Hello, I purchased the Mt. Vernon Pellet Stove AE, MTVERNON-AE-MBK, serial 00700109713. It was disassembled when purchased. I connected the thermostat wires. However, there are two green wire leads still disconnected. One is coming from the power supply input line voltage and the other from near the thermostat wire post from what looks like the 12 volt battery back up cable plug. I assume these two green wire leads are grounds and should be connected to the stove frame? Can anyone please confirm or deny my assumption and provide instruction on where to connect these two green wire leads? Pictures attached for reference. Thank you in advance for your response.

View attachment 322026 View attachment 322027 View attachment 322028 View attachment 322029 View attachment 322030

Hi the 2 green wires are grounded on back of the rear metal cover by screws. There are 2 thin slots they go thru to mount.
I will take a pic of mine and post a pic tomorrow.