QuadraFire 1200 Continuously restarts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

twigg1012

Mar 18, 2018
NJ
Hi everyone, We have an almost brand new QuadraFire 1200 and now it won't start. The combustion blower kicks on for a few seconds then stops, nothing happens for a little while, then it does the same exact thing. I've checked all the snap discs and they seem alright, checked the vacuum switch and vacuum line and the fuse on the control box also. I checked the power at the vacuum switch and snap discs and I was only getting about 2.5v, is that correct? Any other things I can check?

Does it have the digital thermostat that says quad? If so put one on it that has a 1-2 degree setback. Quad just started using that thermostat this year and they’ve had tons of problems with it cause it has no setback.