Quadrafire Mt Vernon AE 2013

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

PeteNo.Idaho

Aug 29, 2023
Northern Idaho
Problems. My dealer sucks $$$$. Auger went out a few years ago and I fixed no problems. NOW last March is quit (pellet box empty-it was full), unplugged reset and then said igniter bad. Reset and turned itself off. Since winter was almost over I just turned off. Talked to dealer and they said sounds like computer.

this year plugged in, ran good then shut itself off, turned back on and said Menu and to turn off wall monitor had to unplug. On once again and read "wake up Screen". Computer 1,000$ see on line for 598 anyone help me with some advice?

P

more than likely if the stove was not unplugged from power it may have some damage. you would have to double check but this may be you board Here

Reactions: ARC